Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, March 19, 2012

James Morrison Looking Pensive In "One Life"

James Morrison has unveiled a brand new music video for his new single "One Life," the third to be taken from his current platinum selling album "The Awakening," which has been a very personal journey for him, he recently said: "'The Awakening' is such an intensely personal album to me, I'm just pleased people are sharing that and enjoying it so much, and the fans are giving me such incredible feedback and support."
Follows the mid-tempo Top 5 single, "I Won't Let You Go "and his collaboration with Jessie J, "Up." The "One Life," a powerfully reflective ballad and a charming and heartfelt meditation on 27-year-old Morrison's life, was written just prior to his father's tragic death, its underlying message is positivity. The chorus, "I got one life, one life, one life and I'm gonna live it I got one life, one life, one life and I'm gonna live it right" is a clear and uplifting message.
Before it's release, the BRIT Award-winning English singer/songwriter stated that "I've sung too many love ballads. I want to do a bit deeper than [before] and find more substance". So with that in mind, 'One Life' focuses on how life should be lived and every moment should be cherished. His maturity as an artist shows, and Morrison has been able to show off his songwriting progress, as he says, "it's richer than just a silly old love ballad."
The video looks simple, nice and is equally inspiring. It sees Morrison singing while strumming his guitar with cuts to footage of him performing on stage and exploding fireworks, with classic images flashed across the screen: he throwing stones into the horizon, crooning with guitar out in the open air, and of course plenty of extreme close ups of our man looking pensive. Morrison is currently on a world tour - presently finishing a run of sold our UK dates before moving onto a sold out European tour in March. He will then play shows in South East Asia, Japan and Australia in Spring, moving onto the USA in early Summer.

No comments: