Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, January 24, 2014

Jennifer Hudson 'I can't describe(the way I feel)'

Jennifer Hudson returns with a glossy music video for her newest 70s stylized uptempo ballad, "I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)." The T.I.-assisted, Pharrell-produced 70's-influenced jazz-soul uptempo ballad is the first offering from Hudson's upcoming yet-untitled third studio album, expected on RCA this winter. Hudson has spent a lot of her time onstage fiercely performing the single, which is reminiscent of 70s throwback dance tracks and the new video transfers every bit of that ferocity in four minutes with feel-good sounds by taking Hudson fans back to the disco.
The Oscar and Grammy-winning singer, who doesn't wait long to explain herself despite the title for "I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)," "It feels so good it hurts." Musically, it is an uptempo 1970s-inspired dance ballad that incorporates elements of disco music. Considering she had the "Blurred Lines" combo of Pharrell and T.I., the sensual track keeps up the throwback feel that marks a few of Pharrell's other recent collaborations. Excited about the new track, the former 'American Idol' contestant says, "Working with a visionary like Pharrell was a really special experience for me. He is one of the most talented musicians of our time and I couldn't be more proud of what we did together."
The Weight Watchers spokeswoman has been working with Timbaland, Pharrell, and R. Kelly on her upcoming album. "Some of the songs have a nice old school swag to them, but I think people will be very pleasantly surprised with this album 'cause it's about the mood and the groove and real music," she recently shared with Yahoo! Music of the follow-up to 2011's "I Remember Me," will have an old school feel, while revealing that the new record pays homage to Evelyn's 1981 hit "I'm in Love" and Rufus and Chaka's 1979 smash "Do You Love What You Feel."
In the Anthony Mandler-directed clip, the former 'American Idol' star shows off her svelte figure and gets her sexy on in a red bustier and sunglasses while busting out some choreographed moves (by Fatima Robinson) with her shirtless male crew. T.I. also shows up dressed in a tux. His swagger keeps in line with the coolness of his verse, as he stays calm during a peep show. Hudson told Huffington Post about new video: "It's a different side of me. I'm not going to say I discovered anything, but I'm introducing a new side of me."

No comments: