Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Lady Gaga sings of living for her fans' "Applause"


Lady Gaga finally revealed the much-anticipated music video for her new single, "Applause," the lead single off the button-pushing pop star's upcoming new album "ARTPOP," which will be released on November 11. The video, Gaga's first in two years, is the kind of uniquely Gaga video, full of eye-popping imagery and layered with meaning and the images flash with the rhythms, each a visual love letter to the woman at the center of her new video for "Applause."
The 27-year-old singer stopped by Good Morning America on Monday to premiere the video and participate in her first television interview in a long time. "I'm so excited to see you at the premiere of my video at Good Morning America in 5 hours!" she shared on her Facebook page the previous night. "I am grateful to share this new experience with you! I've thought of you fans every moment since the last BTW Ball, & dreamt everyday how I could make it up to you. Only with your happiness comes mine."
"Applesauce" was written and produced by Gaga with DJ White Shadow while on the road for The Born This Way Ball Tour in 2012. Built on choppy synths, "Applause," an unsurprising electro-pop sugar cube, takes fans back to The Fame as Gaga sings about how she survives on the adoration of her fans. Gaga sings on the song of living for her fans' applause - the way they cheer and scream for her. "In my heart of hearts as I was writing, I knew that if I asked [the fans] to cheer for me before I sang or if I alluded to the fact that they would cheer for me before I sang," said Gaga to Women's Wear Daily.
The video includes shots taken in both color and black-and-white, including artistic and complex scenes such as Gaga's head on a swan, a scene in a bird cage, and the singer seated in a large top hat, as well as more simplistic scenes including Gaga walking in a black outfit wearing a headscarf, and the singer using white cloth, with scenes similar to the cover art of the single, featuring Gaga in bright make-up. Throughout the video bursts of color are shown theatrically, and at the end, the name of her album "ARTPOP" is spelled using hand gestures. Watch as Gaga dances and prances through an arty set of poses, including playing a seaborn Eve with strategically placed seashells and seaweed.

No comments: