Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Christina Aguilera debuts "Let There Be Love"

Christina Aguilera really shows the love to her fans, friends and family in the newly released heartfelt clip for her feel-good empowering anthem, "Let There Be Love," taken from 32-year-old singer's latest seventh studio album, "Lotus" which was released in November last year. The mentor of 'The Voice' said that the album would be about "self–expression and freedom" because of the personal struggles she had overcome during the last couple of years, and this club rave track "Let There Be Love" is free and representative of what this album is about.
"Let There Be Love" combines dance-pop, EDM and pop music genres, and is influenced by electronica and trance. Its instrumentation incorporates synths and drums. It was also deemed as one of the best songs on "Lotus" and that it would have been a better lead single option over "Your Body." The uptempo track is about as formulaic as club pop gets, but resonates effectively.  Aguilera had managed to create a prime disco diva anthem without the assistance of Calvin Harris. So it's also a massive clubby raveathon that is ultimately throwaway, but in the best possible way.
The clip was official released few hours after she posted a lengthy thank you message to fans on her official website. The letter reads: "I may get quiet at times, but when I do have something to say, I mean every word. I decided to share my thoughts with you at length and tell you openly how I feel. Thank you for filling my soul with melody and song... lyrics and love... and giving me a safe place I feel comforted in being brave enough to always bare my soul and come from an honest and genuine place. Be fearless enough to be a conversation piece... Speak your own truth... As always, thank you for accepting me for who I am. Being human - flaws and all."
The DIY style clip kicks off with the diva giving a heartfelt message to her fans. "Hey everybody Aguilera here just thanking you guys so much for filling my life and my heart with so much love continued throughout the years," Adding: "Standing by me, I appreciate all your support, this one is just for you." In clip, Aguilera looks happier and healthier than ever as she bops around smiling ear-to-ear in swimsuits showing off her trimmed-own figure, as she sings about equality. The clip also unfolds to reveal her family including son Max, boyfriend Matthew Rutler and celebrity pal Nicole Richie, while at the same time almost everyone making the "L" sign for love with their hands, as well as holding up signs with other positive messages of love and equality.

No comments: