Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, August 23, 2013

Enrique Iglesias gets dizzy in "Turn the Night Up"

Enrique Iglesias returns and learning some urban dance moves in a brand new music video for his new club-ready jam, "Turn the Night Up," the lead from Spanish singer-songwriter's upcoming tenth full-length studio album, which is due for release this fall via Republic Records. The 38-year-old Grammy Award-winning multi-platinum international icon still remains one of the best-selling Spanish artists in history with sales exceeding 100 million worldwide.
Written by Iglesias, Niles Hollowell-Dhar, Marty James and Rome Ramirez and produced by The Cataracs, the track delivers dance floor energy with undeniable pop panache. The superstar's instantly recognizable voice carries a soaring and sexy hook, making for a sizzling and seductive summer anthem. The track has an electronic style, with sensual lyrics. "One of those powerful, fun energetic songs and when we wrote it, I was just focusing at making sure if I could pull off the vocals in the studio, I was like, 'This is it, this could be one of those fun songs'," said Iglesias during an interview for On Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Iglesias also explained the idea for the dance-pop party track actually came from a phrase he always says to his longtime girlfriend, former professional Tennis player Anna Kournikova: "You know how it started? I always walk around my house and am always joking around and there's a phrase in the song that says 'Gimme some of that.' And I'm always saying that, saying 'Gimme some of that' and doing a stupid little dance. [And] my girlfriend always starts laughing, so I went to the studio and said we've got to write the song around this!"
Iglesias gets trippy and  having fun at a house party and driving around the city chasing a girl in the Justin Francis-directed video for "Turn The Night Up," and it captures that fun night out vibe and fits the song's pre and post-hangover vibe well. As a 'trippy' Iglesias will meet a girl, played by actress Kristen Carpenter in an apartment party, and will then take her for a proper dance in a night club. Amid drinking by the bottle, club girls throwing up left and right, and display of the new Nokia phone, Iglesias will steal a kiss away from his newly-met girl.

No comments: