Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Lauren Alaina Gets Sassy In "Georgia Peaches"

As American Idol begins ramping up to its season premiere, the last year's runner-up Lauren Alaina struts her way through the feisty new video for her second single, "Georgia Peaches." The Georgia native has a blast hanging out at a diner with her closest friends to celebrate her southern sassiness. She shows off her inner sassy self, immediately catching the attention of some cute guys who've been hanging out in there.
The slimmed-down country cutie sasses it up as she dances along to the high-energy track. Alaina, 17, continues to grow more confident in front of the camera and the super catchy song, from her debut, "Wildflower," is a fun, upbeat ditty that is meant to brighten up a winter's day. "The song just spoke to me when I heard it. I felt like I could have written it myself. I am a proud Georgia Peach!"
The track shows off Alaina's fun side, but also adds a rougher edge that listeners would not have expected from the girl on the beautified cover art. Clearly, the songwriters, Mallary Hope, Blair Daly and Rachel Proctor, penned this up-tempo Country-Rock tune with the young Georgia native in mind. "It's one of my favorites on the album. It is uptempo and a song that everyone can dance to. It's great because it says there is nothing sweeter than Georgia peaches, and in the bridge it welcomes people in who aren't from Georgia," said Alaina.
Its accompanying music video was shot at the Sylvan Park Melrose, a restaurant in Nashville. Talking about the video, Alaina explained, "I kind of have to learn how to sassy walk, they don't like redneck walkin'. I just have to shake my booty a little bit, I guess." The sassy, silly and innocuous clip, which features the Idol alum at the center of one knee-slappin' good time at a neighborhood diner, reveals the singer's sneaky and bold personality, as well as her new trimmed down figure.

No comments: