Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Estelle Tells A Story Of Love Lost In "Thank You"

Estelle has released an empowering video for her powerful record "Thank You." The emotional and soulful R&B ballad was released as the second single from her upcoming third album "All Of Me," hit shelves on February 28. Just turned 32, the Grammy-winning British songstress tries to keep the break-up fairly glamorous over a dinner table, and sang with such conviction and passion that she literally had tears streaming from her face when she belted out.
Despite being heartbroken, the singer is grateful for the experience of the relationship that's just ended. Estelle told Rap-Up TV she fell in love with the track as soon as she heard it. "By the time it got to the chorus I was damn near crying," she said. "It just resonated so much with me. I play it to my guy friends and they cry." Staying true to the mellow vibes of the song, Estelle creates a clip which deals with a heartbreak in the most classy of ways.
Though the cinematic video is being amped for the panache she maintains after learning her love interest, played by Tracey Dukes, is two-timing her, Estelle lets the lyrics speaks for itself. Instead of dwelling on her sadness, she decides to move on with her life and finds courage to tell the man who did her wrong to back off. "Thank you, cos now I know what I don't want," Estelle glams it up and tells a story of love lost in this Iren Sheffield-directed video, and it matches up well with the simplistic beauty of the song's intensity.
Nothing ruins a romantic dinner at a luxurious seafront mansion faster than a sidepiece who won't stop calling your phone. And that's exactly what happens to Estelle's love interest. So, Estelle gets fed up with the games and takes action. While giving a series of looks and a few intimate shots, Estelle searches for the strength to move on and move out. But she may have just been looking for the perfect outfit because she leaves her man high and dry while wearing a fur coat and slides him a message that keeps him thinking on her way out.

No comments: