Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Josh Kelley Pays His Tribute To "Naleigh Moon"

Josh Kelley professes his love to the tot with his actress wife Katherine Heigl in their newly-premiered heartwarming music video named after their daughter, "Naleigh Moon" adopted from South Korea in 2009. The couple embracing parenthood with lots of love. The 31-year-old country music singer wrote the song with the Nashville songwriter Clint Lagerberg, and it reflects his feelings after bringing Naleigh home.
The special ode song is taken from Kelley's seventh studio album "Georgia Clay," which was also his first Country effort. The genre allows him to record his most personal songs, like this one, which deals with starting a family and moving to Utah. "[It's] the prettiest song I've ever written in my life," Kelley said. Talking about the inspiration behind the song, he gushed, "She turned me into as selfless as I'm capable of being, from a pretty selfish dude to start with."
"Her name is Nancy Leigh Kelley and we push the Nancy and the Leigh together, and we call her Naleigh," Kelley continues. "And the 'moon' part of it comes from her original name, Mi-Eun. I'm too redneck to say that, so I just said 'moon.'" Kelley recorded the song "Naleigh Moon" as a tribute to his adopted baby girl and he turned the track into a family affair by featuring the three-year-old daughter in the clip and recruiting his wife to direct the project.
"The idea was to show how Naleigh changed our lives, Josh's life specifically," Heigl's directorial effort made it a family affair. The family's home clip opens with Kelley doing a performance with his band. Halfway through it, home footage of the couple's special moments with their daughter is flashed on the screen. It includes the one which sees the threesome enjoying a warm summer day and frolicking in the park. At the end of the song, a smiling Naleigh claps her hands and runs up to give her father a big hug.

No comments: