Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Jessica Lowndes Debuts "Nothing Like This"

Jessica Lowndes went burlesque for her first music video, "I Wish I Was Gay," but the "90210" star wanted to tone things down for her follow-up single. The Canadian actress and singer just released a sexy and sweet video for her new new break-up anthem "Nothing Like This," the title track taken from her soon-to-be-released first EP, hits stores and online retailers yesterday, and don't miss Lowndes in action on an all-new episode of 90210 on the CW.
It's not uncommon for actresses to branch out into the pop music realm, while her character on "90210" has experienced all of the highs and lows of a musical career, Lowndes is simply starting her very own like a performer bahsettirrim applying the experience of a new break-up in the interest of the woman's fine art. The "90210" hottie takes on a topic everyone can relate to, messy breakups with the song and video, and it doesn't hurt that it's uber-catchy. "Nothing Like This" uses your collapse of the special romantic relationship, revealed within flashbacks, along with the beginning of any very hot brand new one.
Lowndes is going through a bad breakup and nursing her broken heart in her new video, which the 23-year-old singer hired Tao Ruspoli to direct, and it is just as much a love letter to New York City as it is to a past relationship, showing off the beauty of the Big Apple. "He's just got an amazing vision," Lowndes raved during a recent visit to Us Weekly's NYC office. "I wanted it to feel like a '60s retro film, and this song means a lot to me. I was going through a breakup when I wrote it and it's just basically about what I was going through."
Still unable to get over her ex, and after watching videos of herself and a former love, the "90210" actress gets ready for a night party on the town with her girl pals to find someone new to get over her ex, where she unexpectedly runs into a hot-looking guy. They sneak out of the party together and hook up in a extremely steamy makeout session. Though her new music video isn't as racy as "I Wish I Was Gay," "there is a lot of making out," Lowndes laughed. "That's definitely a lot of fun being a single girl."

No comments: