Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Nelly Furtado Makes A Splash With "Fuerte" Clip

After the multi-platinum success of her fourth Spanish-language studio album "Mi Plan," Nelly Furtado is back! She looks hotter than ever in her brand new music video for "Fuerte"(English: Strong) featuring Spanish jazz singer Concha Buika. The hot new track is the lead single off her forthcoming English-language album which is tentatively called "Lifestyle," out in 2011. Before that she'll also release an eclectic collection of remixes of her greatest hits compilation "The Best of Nelly Furtado" out on November 15.
The music video for "Fuerte" was directed by Richard Bernardin, Robacho Buika and Aaron A. It is basically just a series of beautiful glamor shots of Furtado posing around a giant house. She really looks absolutely stunning though. Perhaps the best she's ever looked. Fashion-wise, her style is incredible and gorgeous. She's shown in various elegant dresses wondering around a lavishly decorated shadowy mansion while she sings to the thumping, bass-drum beat, ultimately cooling off in her private indoor swimming pool and sitting under a mirror in another scene and illuminated by moody lighting as the chorus begins. During the second and third choruses, Concha Buika also features, though appearing separately from Furtado, standing at the bottom of a staircase in a more modern-day building.
Furtado, the Grammy Award-winning singer-songwriter, is known for experimenting with different instruments, sounds, genres, languages, and vocal styles. This diversity has been influenced by her wide-ranging musical taste and her interest in different cultures. Her last album "Mi Plan" (My plan) reflects once again her artistry, diversity and the uniqueness of everything which she writes. It filled with fresh, enthusiastic, fun, freeing, unique, strong and passionate songs that reflect the great moment that Nelly is currently experiencing.
"I'm a little bit picky, so I'm kind of going through all kinds of material, and I think it's a fun thing to celebrate," the Canadian singer/songwriter recently told Billboard. "There's new material I'm writing and old material that's very good and hasn't been re-approached. For me it's about sharing moments of my songs with fans, so whatever are the best moments will end up on the album, I think there's a little bit more of an alternative influence on this new album, kind of how my first album [Whoa, Nelly!] was definitely inspired an partially influenced by 'alternative' music," Furtado said. "It's definitely inspired a lot of the new music that's coming out right now."

No comments: