Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Hope Calls On Jason Mraz For "Love Love Love"

Atlantic Records newcomer Hope snagged guitar virtuoso Jason Mraz for her sparkling first single - lucky lass. "Love Love Love" gives the world a first glimpse of Hope, and will be featured on her upcoming charming self-titled debut album, which is a revival of acoustic and soul. It bravely explores emotional boundaries, helping to bring her angelic voice and real lyrics to life. Each song carries a different message of love and positivity while maintaining a strong sense of social awareness.
For Hope, her name pretty much says it all. She's a gifted performer with an angelic voice and a naturally sunny disposition. She's a lyricist for whom the word "love" comes easily. Armed with a message as she readies for her major label debut, the radio dial is about to be infused with Hope. Coming from a musical background (Mom singer, dad music director), Hope plans to bless the world with "Love, Love, Love," while drawing attention to other social issues. Sounding like a little bit of Colbie Caillat mixed with a little bit Sara Bareilles, Hope's crystalline voice floats through this sunny, island-tinged tune while Mraz happily strums his guitar. The song's message is just as uplifting as the music: Hope has said, "It's about feeling so much excitement and anticipation that you don't know what to do with yourself. When I listen to my record, I'm so ecstatic to finally be able to share my songs with the world."
The island-inflected tune is an ode to the dizzying experience of a new infatuation, but it also describes Hope's outlook as she nears the release of her album. She said, "It's about feeling so much excitement and anticipation that you don't know what to do with yourself. When I listen to my record, I'm so ecstatic to finally be able to share my songs with the world." The motivation behind the song? She says: "'Love, Love, Love' was a song that wasn't part of a bunch songs we had recorded for the album. And I felt that something was missing. And we needed to have something that people could listen to and feel really good. So, I sat down with Michael Blue and we just started playing and wrote the song."
The track has also a reggae tinge in the background as the two featherweight voices float and mingle. Hope and Mraz are intoxicated lovers, obsessed with the thought of being in love: "Your love's a permanent distraction, a perfect interaction, a feeling so extreme, lost my appetite to eat, I barely get to sleep, cause you're even in my dreams." Even starvation and insomnia don't sound so bad under this bout of love sickness. For now, though, Hope is poised and ready for the release of her much-anticipated debut. "I feel really grateful and emotional all at once. I'm just loving this time and not taking it for granted."

No comments: