Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Rob Thomas | "Cradlesong" Album Arrives Today

Cradlesong is the forthcoming sophomore solo album from Rob Thomas, who is an American rock recording artist, and was born February 14, 1972, in Landstuhl, West Germany on a US military base. Arguably the most accomplished singer and songwriter of his generation, Rob Thomas is one of modern music's most compelling and commercially successful artists.
The new album was tentatively titled "Cradle Songs", and recorded between 2007 and 2009 includes 14 tracks and 6 bonus tracks. This is Thomas's the second solo album, and the first single "Her Diamonds" is already a big hit in Australia. Thomas characterized the album as "the usual mish-mosh of styles, but hopefully just holding true to a bunch of good songs."
My most favorite singles from Rob Thomas were "When The Heartache Ends" in 2005, and "Little Wonders" he recorded for Disney's animated feature "Meet the Robinsons" in 2007.
Click his Official Site to get an inside look and listen to his songs.

No comments: