Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

'Charlie's Angel' Farrah Fawcett Dies At 62

TV and film star has passed away at 9:28 a.m. at St. John's Health Center in Santa Monica today after a long and brave battle with anal cancer since 2006. "Her big message to people is don't give up, no matter what they say to you, keep fighting," her close friend Alana Stewart, said.

Farrah was born Feb. 2, 1947, in Corpus Christi, Texas. "Charlie's Angels" star made her one of the biggest sex symbols of the 1970s.

More than 8.9 million viewers tuned in last month to watch "Farrah's Story," a video diary documenting her courageous three-year battle against cancer, which ran as an NBC special.

In recent years, I watched the actress made guest appearances on TV series "The Guardian," and big-screen film credits for "Dr. T and the Women," and "The Cookout." The '70s icon will be remembered most for "Charlie's Angels" and THAT poster, but in a few key roles she got a chance to prove she was more than just a pretty face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fawcett's funeral set for Tuesday in LA.