Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Carrie Prejean Stripped Of Miss California Title

Less than a month after being told by Donald Trump that she can keep her Miss California crown, Carrie Prejean was fired Today since Carrie has no desire to fulfill her obligations under contract and work together.

Caroline Michelle "Carrie" Prejean (born May 13, 1987) is an American model. She held the title of Miss California 2009, and was first runner-up in the Miss USA pageant. Prejean came under fire for her answer to a question about gay marriage two months ago in the Trump-owned Miss USA pageant, in which she was the runner-up. After the pageant, Prejean was continuously attacked as she defended her belief that gays and lesbians should not be given the right to marry in California. She became embroiled in more controversy when racy pictures of her were published that some construed as violations of her Miss California contract.

“It’s just because of my answer, I think. No offense to anybody out there, but that's how I was raised.” Prejean said. “None of this would be happening right now if I just said, ‘Yeah, gays should get married.’ ”

According to a source, Prejean has aspirations to write a book and pursue other opportunities, which she will be able to do now that she has been released from her duties as Miss California.

No comments: