Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

"Pop Legend" Michael Jackson Dies At 50...... 'Still Can't Believe It'

What a day! I just got another sad news here. The "King of Pop" was not breathing when LAFD paramedics responded to a call at his Los Angeles home, and was rushed to the hospital, where he later died at 12:15 p.m. after falling into a deep coma.

Michael Joseph Jackson was born in Gary, Indiana to a working-class family on August 29, 1958. Jackson's death brought a tragic end to a long, bizarre, sometimes farcical decline from his peak in the 1980s, when he was popular music's premier all-around performer, a uniter of black and white music who shattered the race barrier on MTV, dominated the charts and dazzled even more on stage.

The first time I watched Jackson's performance was "Captain Eo" with 3D glasses at Tokyo Disneyland with my family during the summer of 1993, and I was totally shocked his performance since I have never seen such excited thing before! This is how we should remember Michael Jackson -- in his prime of singing and dancing -- great entertainment. I think the "Captain Eo" was one of my favorite attractions at Disneyland.

I've just heard from Madonna on Jackson's death: "I can't stop crying over the sad news. I have always admired Michael Jackson. The world has lost one of the greats, but his music will live on forever!"

I've also sent a message to pay my respect over MJ's death through Twitter...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.