Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Air France Flight 447 Tragedy

Air France Flight 447 was a scheduled commercial flight from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, to Paris, France, that crashed last night over the Atlantic Ocean with 228 aboard.

With now found 51 bodies, France is determined to continue the search as long as there is hope of finding the black boxes.

I'm feeling numb to this news. It's all so sad, crazy and unbelievable. The plane just disappeared. It makes you helpless feeling when something like this tragedy happens...very sorry for the families to lose a loved one...

My friend Mie said that "it's scary to hear because once you are on a plane, and the plane is about to crash, you can do nothing but just waiting for the last moment..."

No comments: