Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Holly Williams | "Here With Me" (Album)

On her second album, "Here With Me," the 28-year-old singer and songwriter extends the tradition of honest self-revelation she put forth convincingly in her excellent 2004 debut "The Ones We Never Knew," and this time she more openly explores the country music genes that are part of her estimable DNA.

Alone - Holly Williams - Here With Me - Free Music Videos on ARTISTdirect

Also click here for more information about "The Williams Family Legacy", and listen instantly for five of her songs.

No comments: