Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, June 26, 2009

"My Sister's Keeper" Releases Today (Film)

We make choices in life every day, and you should make a choice and see this movie. "My Sister’s Keeper" is a novel by Jodi Picoult, and was published on April 6, 2004. The book is about a young girl who sues her parents for the right to make her own decisions about how her body is used when a kidney transplant is planned in order to save her older sister's life.
Everyone knows from the movie trailer (click on image) that the story is about a young girl who has cancer. You would think that it would be a depressing movie, but you would be wrong. It is a story of some of the choices we make in life. As with all choices, there are consequences. There are many very hard choices in life and in death that we must make, and this is a good movie to show you the way. Diaz as the pragmatic lawyer who was fighting to the very end for her daughter lost focus on life, and the rest of her family. I believe that this is Diaz's best part and performance as an actress. This is a good movie to see with your loved ones.

No comments: