Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Ginuwine: "A Man's Thoughts" Album Leads This Week Of New Releases

Ginuwine's real name is Elgin Baylor Lumpkin, was born October 15, 1975 and is an American R&B singer and an occasional actor. Signed to Epic Records since the mid-1990s, Ginuwine has released a number of multi-platinum and platinum-selling albums and singles, becoming one of R&B's top artists during the '90s heyday of hip-hop soul.

He returns with his sixth solo record that includes contributions from several well-known names such Missy Elliott, Brandy, Polow Da Don, Timbaland, Johnta Austin and the Underdogs. "A Man's Thoughts" definitely lives up to expectations in many areas.

According to the review from L.A.Times music blog, "A Man's Thoughts" is long on uncluttered slow jams with old-fashioned titles like "One Time for Love" and "Even When I'm Mad." In most, Ginuwine ladles on the melisma like it's Hollywood Week on "American Idol."

For more latest info, please visit Ginuwine's Official Myspace page, and enjoy 13 of his new songs.

No comments: