Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"Transformers 2" Looks Unstoppable At Box Office, And Takes To Sky With $201 Million Its First 5 Days.

The biggest movie of the summer is finally here. "Transformer: Revenge of the Fallen" is Big, loud, mindless, awesome from some of early reviews. The battle for Earth has ended but the battle for the universe has just begun.

Aware that this movie opened in England seven hours before Chicago time and the morning papers would be on the streets. The first American review, Todd Gilchrist of Cinematical, reported that Bay's "ambition runs a mile long and an inch deep," but, in a spirited defense, says "this must be the most movie I have ever experienced." He is bullish on the box office: it "feels destined to be the biggest movie of all time." It’s certainly the biggest something of all time.

One of the reviewers said that "Michael Bay is a Transformer." Click image for "Official Movie Site & Trailer".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Transformers" takes to sky with $112M weekend.