Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Brooke White Clears The Air: Album “High Hopes And Heart Break” To Be Released July 21

Brooke was the fifth place finalist of the seventh season of American Idol. The first single "Hold Up My Heart" reached number two on the iTunes Pop Singles Chart.

Brooke was born into musical family that preferred to make music over watching television on June 2, 1983. She first realized she had talent at age seven, when she heard the Richard Marx song “Right Here Waiting” on the radio. “I sat down at the piano and my fingers automatically knew which keys to hit. It was like recalling something I already knew.”

As you know, Brooke forgot her lyrics during the AI! She started, stopped, and started to sing "You Must Love Me". Fortunately she forgot the lyrics within the first five or ten seconds, so she decided to stop the band and have them start over again. This is the second time Brooke has decided to stop the song and restart. The first time was during the her version of "Every Breath You Take".

These two songs are actually I liked most from Brooke's performance!!!

As Brooke gears up for her album release, she has changed the name of her Twitter account (@realbrookwhite) so that it matches her new website. Also, you can hear her new single, Radio Radio, streaming on her MySpace page. "High Hopes & Heartbreak" comes out July 21. Radio Radio will be available at iTunes Today!

No comments: