Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, December 8, 2014

Jessie Ware captures photo of 'You & I (forever)'

Jessie Ware's sophomore album "Tough Love" mostly dealt with heartbreak and unrequited love, but on some songs, the tone was much more hopeful. One such track, "You & I (Forever)," was perhaps the LP's most uplifting offering, and now, it's received a touching music video to boot. Ware issued an invitation for her family members, friends, and fans to shoot footage in a photo booth for the video, which was subsequently placed alongside performance shots of the singer.
The track opens with Ware admitting, "For me, 'You & I (Forever)' is celebrating the person you love being by your side. This is what it means to others." UK singer wrote this song after childhood sweetheart Sam Burrows proposed to her on the Greek island of Skopelos. She explained "(It) is me celebrating the memory of the fact that he's proposed to me and that we'll be together for ever." The song finds Ware singing about her frustration regarding Burrows' delay in proposing. "We waited such a long time, we've been going out forever," she said. "I wanted it to be this motorbike riding song, lots of yearning on an open highway."
The video’s director, Adam Powell, chooses to take us back to those 1889 vibes by putting treating the video to be grainy and black and white, which featuring Ware singing in a photo booth spliced together with shots of various couples, of all sorts. Straight, old, LGBT, young, mother and child, and a few singles who are simply interesting characters, getting their pictures taken. The sugary sweet video is a simple, but truly compassionate and effective concept. Strike a pose with Ware in this tender "You & I (Forever)" video.

No comments: