Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Ella Henderson sings her relationship in "Yours"

X Factor finalist 2012, Ella Henderson, has premiered her brand spanking new video for her next single, "Yours," the third single off tetney singing sensation's debut studio album, "Chapter One," which is now getting an official US release! It features songs like "Glow," "Mirror Man" and the breakout single "Ghost." Look out for the LP on January 13.
Henderson co-wrote "Yours" with Josh Record, who also produced the song, and it's so incredibly romantic we don't know whether to be happy or sad. About the whole shebang, Henderson said: "I wrote 'Yours' to represent something beautiful that's going on in my world right now. Being able to strip everything back to just me and the piano allows me to simply speak through my music."
The beautifully stripped ballad gets an equally minimal visual which was directed by James Lees and it's shot entirely in black-and-white, giving it a soft, romantic vibe that fits in perfectly with the style of the song. Shot in New York, the video sees the 18-year-old British singer playing the tune on a piano in her city apartment, and gazing lovingly at her boyfriend sleeps the day away to reflect on their relationship. A simply beautiful stripped back black and white study of X Factor UK breakout star.

No comments: