Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Jessie J takes us inside her life in "Masterpiece"

Jessie J takes us on a journey of how awesomely awesome her life is in the video for her girl power anthem "Masterpiece," the third single off her latest third album "Sweet Talker," which debuted at No.10 in the U.S., has spawned the Nicki Minaj and Ariana Grande-assisted Grammy-nominated hit "Bang Bang," and "Burnin' Up" featuring 2 Chainz.
The melodic ballad that is tamer than its single predecessors but still packs the same punch, is about self-empowerment and living up to one's potential. "I still fall on my face sometimes, and I can't color inside the lines/ 'Cause, I'm perfectly incomplete/ I'm still working on my masterpiece," the British pop star sings. The song's thematic similarity to her debut album, "Who You Are," in that it is addressed to her haters.
Shot in Los Angeles, the Tabitha Denholm-directed music video see a makeup-free Jessie J doing everyday things as she wakes up in her L.A. hotel room and shares grainy Instagram-like footage from her regular day. She then jumps in her BMW vehicle and heads to the set for lengthy photoshoots, handles interviews with the press, and later is partying out in the streets and performing the uplifting track along with a huge crowd of her adoring fans, who know all the words to her new song. Sure, Jessie J's perfectly incomplete, but she's still working on her masterpiece. The best is yet to come!

No comments: