Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, December 26, 2014

Demi Lovato Gives Us Chills with "Nightingale"

Merry Christmas, Lovatics! Demi Lovato gave her fans an unexpected Christmas present with a sleigh full of feels on Christmas Eve, when the singer released an introspective new video for her emotional song, "Nightingale" just for fans. "Thank you all so much for the most amazing year yet! My Lovatics are truly the best. #Nightingale" she thanked her fans on Twitter with a link to the clip which basically takes us through behind-the-scenes concert footage scenes of her life on the road with shots from her concert performance.
The song, appears on the 22-year-old singer's 2013 album "DEMI," is purely for those who have supported Lovato through the years and it serves as a kind of sentimental year in review for the singer, who looks for a hero, someone to lean on, belting out, "Can you be my nightingale?/ Sing to me/ I know you’re there/ You could be my sanity/ Bring me peace/ Sing me to sleep/ Say you'll be my nightingale." The pop star shows love for her fans who serve as her nightingales.
Showing off a much more intimate side of her, the beautiful black and white affair follows Lovato on tour around the world as she shows you the behind the intimate scenes of her life. From introspective glances out of car windows, to images of fans climbing the stairs to get to her arena shows, to watching Lovato work out - it's the perfect look at her life from a perspective we don't often get to see, and even sneaking a sweet kiss with her actor boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama. Are you up to the task? From the stage to the streets, get a look at Lovato's life. Happy Holidays Lovatics!

No comments: