Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Matt Cardle unveiled "It's Only Love" video

Matt Cardle unveiled a beautifully shot visual for "It's Only Love," the lead single from the 2010 X Factor winner's upcoming part self-funded sophomore studio album, "The Fire," follows his debut album "Letters," which peaked at No.2 in the UK. Both track and album are due for released on October 29.
By this point, a few weeks since it first debuted, we've found ourselves increasingly warming to Cardle's new single "It's Only Love." And maybe, considering his new album is presenting him as a regenerated liberated songwriter, freed from the ties of the X factor, that's the way it should be. The track is his strongest to date, an 80s-inspired power ballad with lyrics highlighting the dangers and illusions of love. Oddly enough, something about Cardle's voice and dance music work so well together.
In an interview with The Sun about new album, the 29-year-old explained: "I wanted it to be upbeat because I think there was a general sense that I was a bit boring. I was talking to someone about it and they were saying how happy this album is compared to the last one. When I made the last one I was in a relationship, I was falling in love, I was happy, but the album was the complete opposite. With this one, through heartbreak and absolute devastation, I’ve come out with something that is way more positive."
The accompanying music video sees various couples splitting up, with the heart-broken victim in the situation joining a parade of heartbroken souls leaded by Cardle in strolling down a road through the Californian desert, and he offers them some grounded advice - love can't save you, only you can save yourself! The clip isn't quite what we had in mind for the song, but it does a good job of presenting a clean slate, a fresh start, for Cardle. Plus, the bit where all the people that have been diligently following him down the road start lip-synching along to his vocal is pretty neat.
>

No comments: