Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Ciara busting out dance moves in 'Got Me Good'

In honor of her 27th birthday on Thursday, Ciara throws a dance party in her new video for "Got Me Good," the second single off her upcoming fifth studio album, "One Woman Army." The sexy singer celebrated her big day and premiered the video on the Sony Board across from the Hard Rock Cafe in Times Square earlier in the evening. A white-hot singer rides in her black Jeep Wrangler and dances in the desert in her new performance-heavy clip. "Today was nothing but dancing and dancing and more dancing," singer tells MTV News from the video's set.
The dance floor-ready record was produced by Rodney 'Darkchild' Jerkins. Despite the song being staler than moldy cheese, she dances the hell out of it anyway in a California desert. With its relentless drum track, sounds a lot like something Janet Jackson might have recorded in her Rhythm Nation days. Which is, of course, a compliment. As Ciara said on the uptempo track: "I just want people walking away feeling good. When they hear this song, I want them to be inspired and motivated to dance and be free and love."
Directed by Joseph Kahn, the high-octane clip is parched, dry and shot in the blazing hot California desert, and Ciara worked up a sweat while busting out some new moves with her dancers and "America's Best Dance Crew" alum 8 Flavahs. The clip is a very '90s high-budget production and a perfect metaphor for her current state of affairs. The choreography was executed brilliantly as usual, and Kahn put her impressive fancy footwork skills at the forefront and she managed to finally do a dance routine without breaking out her trusty matrix move.
"It's turned up," the R&B songstress describes of the video's sick stylings. "It was so much energy. We actually rocked in the desert and it was like 108 degrees," Ciara told Rap-Up.com. "It was so hot, but I feel like the energy of dance and working with 8 Flavahz and my dancers just kinda kept me really upbeat. I didn't even recognize how hot it was and I thank God for the umbrella man because he also saved me." This is fire. It doesn't really tell have a story line, but Kahn helped Ciara flaunt those booty-shaking skills and bangin' bod she's become known for.

No comments: