Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Trey Songz Gets In The Mood For "Love Faces"

Trey Songz has a very special Valentine's gift for you - his love faces, which populate his new video for his sizzling hot single "Love Faces" on MTV.com! In the black-and-white clip, Songz's lady wants to keep her relationship with the R&B crooner a secret at an important work event - someone's intimidated he might overshadow her on her big night - so she asks for him to pretend they don't know one another. Role-playing, or a super rude way to treat your Valentine? You be the judge by watching below.
The track is typical Songz as his smooth vocals glide over the bass heavy slow jam. Produced by Troy Taylor and written by Tremaine & ChefTone, the mid-tempo piano-based ballad was released as a dual third single from Songz's Gold certified fourth studio album, "Passion, Pain & Pleasure," which is full of love, love making and heart break hits. The 26-year-old remained tight-lipped about the details of the visual, but he did break down how the song came together, saying that the track was inspired by another, less sensual track. "When I first wrote the song it was actually a concept I got from a Houston record with the same name, different kind of faces, and I was like, 'That'll be a dope love song,'" Songz revealed. The "Bottoms Up" belter added that the song is an ode to the sultry expressions lovers make while in the throes of passion.
Songz can crank out bedroom burners with ease - this is the same guy behind "I Invented Sex" - but for the visual to his latest single, "Love Faces," the Virginia crooner said fans shouldn't expect the typical Songz treatment. The singer tells MTV News, "I love the treatment so much. I think it's gonna be a lot different than what people expect it to be and a lot of that is contributed to the narrative, and I want people to be surprised when they see it," he said. "But it's a great video. It's shot very well. It's myself and [director] Justin Francis. We did it in Miami, and it was a two-day shoot and we have a beautiful leading lady. I'll give away that much."
Songz definitely knows how to put you in the mood. Yet, the lack of sexuality in this video is a little surprising. The sexy R&B singer gets things started again in the video for "Love Faces." It opens with Songz and a lovely lady having a phone convo. It's a big night for the gal, as she has a big art opening, where he keeps his distance, later making it up to her by getting steamy in a black-and-white love making montage, after he surprises her at work! Watch the two heat up the screen.

No comments: