Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Finger Eleven Debut "Whatever Doesn't Kill Me"

Canadian alternative rock band, Finger Eleven, has just released a high energy music-video for their new single "Whatever Doesn't Kill Me." The upbeat and nice song is the second single follow-up the successful lead track "Living In A Dream," taken from their sixth studio album "Life Turns Electric," out last October via Wind-up Records.
Spread the word. Finger Eleven's new album "Life turns Electric" is the first since 2007's "Them vs. You vs. Me." It was recorded in New York City with the band at the helm, specifically guitarists James Black and Rick Jackett self-producing the 10 songs. With bandmates Scott Anderson on lead vocals, his brother Sean on bass and Rich Bleddoe on drums. "Life Turns Electric" is one album that should be cranked up to the ultimate volume. Finger Eleven's cool style of rock music has progressed past its toe-tapping melodies to head banging ones. The combo of thumping beats and deadly guitar riffs makes it a rockin' sound which is a bit more intense than their previous material.
I haven't really spent much time listening to Finger Eleven, but I have to say I like their new song, "Whatever Doesn't Kill Me." I'm almost certain it's due to what I'm currently experiencing in my own life, but I'm not entirely sure. James's attempt to redefine the "whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger" cliche. Well, no it doesn't actually. Double-tracked guitar solo. Should be a crowd favorite. The tastiest new song "Whatever Doesn't Kill Me" is strong, a real delight direct to your ears, and an impeccable production with an awesome sound. "Whatever Doesn't Kill Me" is a really beautiful track and narrowly an early favorite of mine. This is a tune that will make your day.
The Canadian rock band are jamming into "Whatever Doesn't Kill Me" in this performance music video. A simple performance video for Finger Eleven, but only if you consider a one-shot video with 360° camera moves, billowing debris, collapsing walls and stampeding fans to be simple. Be sure to also check the making-of where director Alon Isocianu shows off a pre-production animatic that could probably stand alone as an alternate version of the video.

No comments: