Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sarah Darling 'Something to Do With Your Hands'

You don't want to miss this video from Black River Entertainment recording artist Sarah Darling, just released on Friday! So 'If You Need Something To Do With Your Hands,' play this video! The video will feature TNA Wrestling champion A.J. Styles as her 'handyman.' "For this particular role, we wanted to bring in someone with notable star power, and who better than a pro wrestling star?" says Darling. "Millions of wrestling fans are going to freak out when we debut and they see A.J. in his handyman suit!"
For an Iowa small-town girl who moved to Nashville knowing no one, Darling is thrilled with the way everything is falling into place. Her sounds like Lee Ann Womack meets Fleetwood Mac, and has romantic evening plans for her hard-working man in "Something to Do With Your Hands," the first single from her upcoming sophomore album "Angels and Devils." The song follows the fan-demanded release of Darling's cover of U2's "With or Without You." The extremely poppy song features a rubbery bass line and very innocent-sounding background vocals. So much so, in fact, that the extremely mature nature of young Darling's plans, never mind what she's planning to wear, come as a bit of a surprise.
Unlike the mannequin she portrayed in Big & Rich's "Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy" video, Darling is vibrant and alive through her music. On her 2009's debut album, "Every Monday Morning," this 26-year old midwesterner writes songs she says are true stories of her life. "Most of what I wrote for the album comes out of the last three years and the things I've gone through after breaking up with my boyfriend. It's amazing what love can do," she says, adding, "After people hear my music they think they know me. When people listen to my record, they realize that my songs are open and honest, and they're able to relate."
Already recognized as one of the country music's most expressive vocalists, Darling emerges as an equally eloquent songwriter in her new album, "Angels and Devils," for nearly two years. "I've basically spent two years visiting country radio stations and singing at fairs and festivals," she says. "But I feel like I'm always making an album." The "Angels and Devils," featuring 11 tracks on two discs, will be available in stores and digital outlets on next Tuesday, February 15, and can be expected to hit the road in support of the new album shortly.

No comments: