Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, September 26, 2014

OneRepublic give empower message in "I Lived"

OneRepublic just premiered a monumentally inspiring music video for "I Lived," which tells the story of Bryan Warnecke, a teenager boy from Colorado who is living with and fighting cystic fibrosis. The song comes to a climax when OneRepublic takes the stage at the state's adored venue Red Rocks to perform the uplifting tune. Warnecke, who is a major fan of OneRepublic's music, will get the ultimate prize by being flown from his small town to witness live one of the most important concerts in OneRepublic's latest North American tour.
"With every broken bone/ I swear I lived." That lyric stands on its own with its empowering notes. The track co-written by Ryan Tedder in collaboration of Noel Zancanella is the fifth official single taken from the Colorado band's third studio album, "Native." Instead of going the traditional route, OneRepublic took the opportunity to give "I Lived" a real message with its music video by using their single to share Warnecke's inspiring story and aspirations that shed new light on the uplifting single off "Native."
Bryan's been living with this disease that ravages his lungs and makes it feel like he's "breathing through a straw," for 15 years. It's terrifying and heartbreaking, but it's not getting in Warnecke's way as he continues to do the things he loves. Drawing from the words in the song, Warnecke says, "I believe in living every second to its fullest, taking the jump without fear of the fall and taking the pain while giving it my all." He adds, "My dream is to become the first person with CF to compete in the Olympics as the goalie for the USA hockey team. The CF Foundation and OneRepublic are helping to keep that dream alive."
The band filmed the video in early-September with director Noble Jones in Morrison, CO, during the final stop of OneRepublic's "Native" Summer Tour. In the video, the band wanted to highlight someone who embodies the spirit of living and achieving in the face of great adversity. After a brief introduction of his disease, Warnecke shows OneRepublic's fans in the video photographs and footage of how he's grown up dealing with this unfair burden, but refuses to let that get in the way of his dreams. What a moving video! It just fits the whole concept of the song in a way I didn't expect.

No comments: