Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, September 5, 2014

Indiana stuck with bad boys with "Heart on Fire"

Although it's only been a year or so since we first introduced Nottingham-born songstress Indiana (aka Lauren Henson) on the blog, it seems like we've been waiting years for the 27-year-old British rising pop starlet's full length debut, "No Romeo," which was scheduled to be released on September 1st, but has been pushed back to October 13. The album ranges from twinkling Scandinavian dance-pop to brooding lullabies and that futuristic alt-R&B that's been all the rage lately.
The follow-up to the Nottingham native's breakthrough "Solo Dancing," Indiana premiered her second scintillating new track, "Heart On Fire," which finds the Nottingham singer turning away from the icy vocals of her breakthrough hit, demonstrating the versatility of her singing. "I've been experimenting with my voice, and there are songs on the album where I sing in such a way that I've never sounded like before," she told Billboard magazine. "I'm learning so much about my lower register. Everything has evolved."
"Breathe my heart on fire/ Read between the lines/ Breathe my heart on fire/ That's not me to cry." Indiana softly sings with a dazzling, soulful frailty amidst the track's dance beats. Opening with an exotically futuristic sonic build before emerging into a feat of majestically glittering state of the art dancefloor pop with echoes of classic Robyn or Kylie Minogue, "Heart On Fire" sets an extraordinarily addictive and enticing tone in anticipation of Indiana's debut full length and reinforces her as one of the UK's most hotly tipped new artists.
Shot in California, the Tim Mattia-directed clip, is one for girls and boys who like motorbikes, leather, guns, men with beards and swimming pools. It's another love story, only to be stuck with another bad boy. It's clear that won't be a happy ending to this tale of a love triangle between Indiana and two drug-dealing motorcycle dudes. But, it's highly unlikely you'll be able to guess the twist. After going undercover for a good amount of time, DEA Agents raid the hotel room of a known drug dealer. The task is breaking their heart because of the good times they all had together, but their task has to completed. The risk vs. the reward.

No comments: