Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, September 19, 2014

Havana Brown kidnaps man in "Better Not Said"

After serving us a proper dance anthem with "Whatever We Want" back in March, Australian recording artist, producer and deejay Havana Brown is back to the music scene with new banger, "Better Not Said." The 'trap meets EDM' track is the first taste of new material from her upcoming yet-to-be-named sophomore album, which is due out later this year via Island and Universal Records.
Driven by a clap-heavy trap beat and sharp melodic synth work, "Better Not Said" sees the Aussie export DJ diving deeper into the EDM world with another killer banger that includes quite the explosive dance drop, but has that same vibe Brown's breakout hit "We Run The Night" had. The 29-year-old pop star described the song in an interview with the DailyTelegraph (AUS) as a mix of two genres - trapdoor and EDM. "Mixing the two together is really fun" she said. "It's got a bit of trap with more of a hip hop sound but I still love my EDM drops."
It instantly scoops you up, brings you to the highest point possible, and as soon as you reach that peak the drops brings you right down to get your rage on. "A lot of things are better not said," Brown told The Daily Telegraph about the song's meaning: "It is when you can keep control of a situation, from relationships to the bedroom to work. It is everything. Sometimes things are better on your own, doing it yourself." Better not mess with Brown ever, because if you do her wrong she'll kidnap you and hand you to the Chinese mafia which is the plot for her new video for "Better Not Said."
"It’s about getting what you want from your man, and if he can't deliver that, then I'll do it on my own, you know. So the video clip is loosely based on the idea that a guy hasn't been able to fulfil my needs, so I'm handing him over and I'm trading him off to an Asian gang for cash. It's a little bit rough, and a bit of fun - I loved playing that character," Brown explained. The clip shows Brown riding a high-end car with a man, presumably her boyfriend, tied and locked in the trunk. After making a few stops to execute a fast-pace sexy choreography with a few girlfriends, Brown will arrive to her destination which is meeting a few members of a Chinese mafia to hand the man.

No comments: