Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, September 1, 2014

Alexandra Stan debuts 'Give Me Your Everything'

Alexandra Stan, original "Lemonade" lover and Co-Queen Of Romania (alongside Inna), is coming for complete global domination once again. (Well, in Japan.) Apparently the positive results obtained in Japan have led the 25-year-old Romanian singer and model to take a fairly drastic choice regarding her new sophomore album "Unlocked," which hits stores exclusively in Japan on August 27th, while the rest of the other countries will have to wait till September.
Leading up to "The Day Of Stan," the diva's been dropping promotional singles for weeks on iTunes, including the horn-heavy uptempo dance-pop "Dance," the experiment J-pop-tastic "Cherry Pop" and her intense tear-jerking power ballad "Thanks For Leaving." This week, the Romanian star unveiled yet another banger called "Give Me Your Everything," the fourth single taken from "Unlocked," a moody Caribbean jam that wouldn't sound at all out of place on Rihanna's "Talk That Talk." Illuminati realness!
Stan isn't exactly a singer you'd expect to push herself in a new, exciting direction, but new single "Give Me Your Everything" reinvents the cutesy, innuendo-loving Europop star into an exotic vixen of global proportions. The midtempo synthpop track which characterized by a style and oriental sounds, "Give Me Your Everything" is a completely different song than the previous singles. In the song, the female narrator takes a stance, where she tells her lover not to be so hard on her, and if he really loves her, he needs to give her his everything. Overall, Stan's vocals are hypnotic and crystalline.
"I can't stop sleep-walking underneath the moonlight, I can't hear you calling reaching for me every night, I'm yours, you're mine, Oh, your kiss brings me back to life," Stan sings. "Don't you be so hard on me! If you love me, give me your everything," the genre-blurring goddess declares above the infectious drum melodies. The song and video speak for themselves. The song's music video was directed by Vlad Fenesan, and features the "Mr. Saxobeat" legend chasing a mysterious man in a dark landscape and more intense than the uplifting dance, but the Romanian star looks stunning in it and it has Middle Eastern melodic flairs, which enhances it sonically.