Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

SoMo embracing his sexy, romantic side in "Ride"

Joseph Somers-Morales better known by his stage name as "SoMo" has released a new sexy video for his hit "Ride," the lead single from his upcoming self-titled major label debut album. The up-and-coming R&B and pop artist became popular thanks to excellent versions of popular songs uploading videos on Youtube. The new clip is an extremely well put together video helps the song come together nicely. Ladies, grab a glass of water and sit down because you are about to see something hella sexy.
His online popularity, perfectly crafted and his efforts in the studio yielded the independent debut mixtape, "My Life," a powerful, palpable, and passionate collection, it merged R&B spirit with pop soul, showcasing his dynamic voice and songwriting prowess. "My Life" spawned SoMo's first hit "Ride," and that sexual, romantic side of him comes out in the lyrics of "Ride." He reveals the song was written during a time when he was really in love. "I was really in love with this girl about three years ago," he remembered. "It just happened one night. A girl came over, and I was drinking some red wine. I started playing the piano, and I hit my favorite chord. I wrote the hook right away. I was deeply in love with this girl and the song essentially says, 'I'm going to ride. I'd die for you. My love is forever.'"
The 26-year-old feels as if his generation doesn't appreciate the difference between sex and love, both of which are focal points in "Ride." "But I feel like our generation lacks in that sensitivity about love and lovemaking,” SoMo states. "And people want to label our generation as sex fiends who just listen to rap music that's just degrading to women or whatever. But that song to me is the emotional transcendence of being in love and the physical part, which I don't think is a bad thing. There's nothing wrong to be in love and to make love." His ability to pull from real life events and display them for an audience with a sense of honesty, along with his undeniable appeal to female audiences comes to a climax in "Ride."
With SoMo's newfound success, 2014 kicks off with a fresh new visual for "Ride" that features a new video girl, and from the bedroom to the shower, the word "steamy" is an understatement. The sexy serenade showcases SoMo at his best, as he details a sultry evening of lovemaking using his signature catchy writing style. The newly signed Republic Records artist seems poised to take listeners by storm. His tempting vocals will entice you with low melodies and then excite you every time he slips into falsetto. No wonder the equally sexy video has garnered over three million views.

No comments: