Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Beyoncé gives ultimate sexy show in "Partition"

Beyoncé, following up to her sexually-charged performance of "Drunk in Love" with her husband Jay-Z at this year's GRAMMY Awards, unleashed the elegant, magnificent and eye-popping video for her next single "Partition," which was co-penned by Justin Timberlake as third single on the R&B star's self-titled fifth album. Beyoncé explained in videos for the album that she is very much aware that she is showing off her body; she wants to prove to women that you can have children and still have an amazing body. The "XO" singer and Rise Fragrance creator wasn't singing much about love, but served up sex for the latest clip.
"Partition" is a sexy urban song, that Beyoncé wrote inspired by the thoughts she had on her mind the night she got engaged to Jay-Z. The track opens with the call-and-response that Beyoncé pumps the crowd with before going to "Get Me Bodied" every night on tour. It contains explicit lyrics that describes Beyoncé making love in a limousine. She sings in French on the bridge, where she criticizes those who believe feminists are not interested in sex. And the steamy track gives gawkers a peek into the intimate side of Beyoncé's marriage to Jay-Z. If you thought their Grammy performance was too hot to handle, you'll want to take a cold shower in Siberia after watching this video, which features Beyoncé performing a striptease on a piano and giving viewers a whole new way to think about the word "peaches."
Directed by Jake Nava, the sexy, extravagant and scintillating clip was inspired by Beyoncé's desire to prove that women can maintain their personal sexy even after childbirth, and a trip to the famous Crazy Horse strip club in Paris. "The day I got engaged was my husband's birthday and I took him to Crazy Horse and I remember thinking, 'Damn, these girls are fly.' And I just thought it was the ultimate sexy show: 'I wish I was up there, I wish I could perform that for my man...' so that's what I did for my video," said Beyoncé.
"It takes me back to when me and my husband first meet and he's trying to scoop me and he thinks I'm the hottest thing in the world," she explained. "I kinda had this whole fantasy of being in the car and this whole movie played in my head." Opening with Beyoncé staring down her man at the breakfast table while drinking tea, the clip dives down a rabbit hole of burlesque shows, strip teases and backseat canoodling as the Beyoncé danced suggestively, showcasing her famous assets and teases Jay-Z, who makes another classic, cigar-smoking cameo with an array of outfits and head-spinning dance moves. The clip suddenly cuts back to the breakfast table at the very end in classic it-was-all-a-dream fashion.

No comments: