Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Luke Bryan issues invitation to "Crash My Party"

Luke Bryan crashed The Today Show to premiere the music video for his summer-friendly tune, "Crash My Party," the lead single and title track from Bryan's upcoming fourth studio album, "Crash My Party," is scheduled to be released on August 13. "I think in the same way fans will definitely hear some surprises on my new album. It still reflects my sound but you will get to hear a little bit deeper, different side to me musically as well," says Bryan.
Written by Rodney Clawson and Ashley Gorley, the song title may sound like a party anthem, but "Crash My Party" is actually a sweet charming love song about a guy who's so infatuated with the girl he just met. The mid-tempo ballad is a continuation of themes introduced with "I Don't Want This Night to End" and "Drunk on You," two No.1 hits for the ACM Entertainer of the Year, a man at the top of his game. This is a hopeful love song, but the chord structure and tone trigger some sadness that is never justified.
It's difficult to become excited about a song that's so familiar. The 36-year-old country superstar keeps delivering the kind of song that's helped make him the superstar he rightfully is. Catchy arena-ready choruses, earnest verses and a melody that pulls from other genres. Vocally he's a little stiff, but plenty genuine and passionate as he almost begs this girl to come his way. The hook of Bryan's "Crash My Party" is between the lyrics, in the way he indicates that his love may not be reciprocated. "Call me, call me, call me." That's the subtle message that will likely become more obvious with time and several dozen listens.
The Shaun Silva-directed video has a heavy storyline that kicks off with a conversation between two friends - one girl inviting the other to come to party that evening. The other girl isn't sure - she doesn't want to run into the guy who hurt her, but she goes anyway. As the music starts, Bryan singing in the middle of a crossroad while driving up to an old run-down house where he picks wildflowers and sets a table for dinner in the middle of a field. Meanwhile, the girls are setting up a field party of their own. The girl and her ex-boyfriend reconcile during a fireworks display while Bryan surprises his lady.

No comments: