Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Eliza Doolittle unveiled "Big When I Was Little"

Three years after breaking through with her self-titled debut album, Eliza Doolittle makes her long-awaited return with a brand new video for her new single, "Big When I Was Little," will be the first single to be taken from British pop and indie performer's upcoming as-yet-untitled sophomore studio album, which is a "discovery" record, with songs about love and loss. The "Pack Up" singer is preparing to release her new album in October and says it will be interesting as she has learned lots about life since her debut in 2010.
Doolittle's album will tell a story of her journey in life and "Big When I Was Little" is just the beginning of that. She explained: "It's about love and life and on my first record I hadn't really experienced much of either of those. I've gone through growing pains since then and I've experienced things I haven't experienced before. I think [love] is the most important thing in the world." The 25-year-old songbird said the new album also features some songs about the darker side of relationships, including break ups: "When I look at the album as a whole though it's not a break up record, it's more the outcome of how a break up made me feel about life and how I wanna go about living from now on."
Produced by Steve Robson and Wayne Hector, the self-penned feel-good track "Big When I Was Little" perfect for the summer. The track is a fun, quirky, upbeat number that demonstrates Doolittle's increasingly mature songwriting direction and finds her effortlessly showing off her vocal abilities as Doolittle spends time reminicising about the past when she was little. As Doolittle explains: “I was in the studio and I was rambling on about something saying 'that was big when I was little' and Steve goes 'that's a great song title!' So I wrote down some ideas and references and we wrote the song. It's the first song off of the new record and I can't wait for the whole album to be in your ears."
Cooling on the stoop of your brownstone, dumb dancing with your friends, and crashing the community pool after-hours. UK style. That's how British songstress Doolittle does it in this clip, released just in time for the start of summer. The breezy, colorful promo is collection of shots that frame Doolittle well, showing the UK singer perform the track in a variety of comfortable scenes having good times with good friends, while dressed in an assortment of '90-inspired outfits. It's just a splash of feel good entertainment from Doolittle.

No comments: