Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, June 7, 2013

Taylor Swift debuts "Everything Has Changed"

Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran are fully return from cynical adults to the wonders of childhood and play princess and knight in the impossibly adorable video for their collaboration single, "Everything Has Changed," the fifth single off Swift's multi-platinum fourth studio album "Red." They showcase miniature doppelgängers building an everlasting friendship and first childhood love at a tender age. "I've been excited about this for a very long time. Now I get to share it with you," Swift tweeted.
"Everything Has Changed" is a country pop song in an acoustic style. The lyrical content explores two lovers finding the things around them changing after they first met. Swift described the track as simply "about falling in love. It's about meeting someone and all of a sudden your entire perspective on the world changes - you're thinking for two, instead of one." She also told MTV News how she transforms her emotions into songs. "When I'm writing a song, I'm so in that zone that it's really sort of a trance I go into and I'm just kind of thinking about what I would say to this person that I'm writing the song about if I could just say whatever I wanted to them right now; that's kind of where I go in my head."
Though Sheeran comes from a folk background and Swift a country one, they serenade each other on this sweet duet about the sudden impact of new romance. Thematically, this is Swift at her most familiar and clichéd, but Sheeran's tender harmonies lend the song some much-needed depth. It is a gorgeous love song that uses simplicity as its prime weapon - it's just the two of them, a vague guitar, and almost distant drums - in order to show that she doesn’t need any extra effects to still write a stirring ballad. Rather, her sense of harmony will do the track just fine.
This has got to be the most adorable thing ever! The super sweet video follows a tall, longhaired little girl goes on the school bus and interacts with a redheaded little boy. It is clear that they are meant to look like miniature versions of Swift and Sheeran. They play together and get adventurous at school and strike up a friendship that sees the pair doing arts and crafts, building forts and experiencing life, as only a child knows how. The climax of the clip is a heart-melting slow dance in an empty gymnasium; just try to resist the urge to sob, even before Swift and Sheeran show up as their parents at the end.

No comments: