Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Hunter Hayes doesn't want easy in 'I want Crazy'

Hunter Hayes gets wet and wild in his most compelling music video for new single, "I Want Crazy," the fourth single from the forthcoming deluxe "Hunter Hayes (Encore)" edition of his major-label debut, out June 18. His choice album cut, giving fans some insight into what it might be like to be Hayes' leading lady, and the new video captured his the long-distance romance, and cuts between adventurous dates for the 21-year-old singer/guitarist and a surprise cross-country trip.
The uplifting tune finds the country crooner crazy about a girl. "I don't want good and I don't want good enough," he sings. "I want can't sleep, can't breathe without your love... I don't want easy, I want crazy." Hayes told Radio.com he is honest about his emotions when penning such songs as this madly-in-love tune. "I'm a big fan of just letting everything out on the table. That's why I write songs, that's why I do what I do," he explained. "I'm a big fan of just saying whatever is on your mind. My filter's not that great. That's how I think through everything."
Filmed in St. John, New Brunswick (Canada) by director Ends, Hayes explained how the video is supposed to embody a fun, summer vibe despite being shot on a rainy 40 degree day. "This was my first time getting to shoot a video with a storyline," he said. "This was my acting debut. This is my first time really getting into a character. It was awkward to act with someone I never met." But, Hayes showcases his bubbly personality and acting ability. "I relate to the song because I wrote the song. I've totally been there in some form or fashion lived something like this."
"Maybe distance is a good thing," Hayes' pretend girlfriend says to him over the phone at the start of his new music video. "I've heard people say that," Hayes responds. "I don't buy it." The video follows Hayes and his sometimes teary-eyed love interest as they throw caution to the wind, trying to make time for one another, even when Hayes has to be away from home. "The video is about a long-distance relationship and the toughness of having a long-distance relationship, 'cause that's what kind of the song is about," Hayes said "It's about the crazy things you do for someone when you're crazy about them." By the end of the video, the young country star proves that he can make his long distance relationship work.

No comments: