Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

T.I. Finds Himself "Love This Life"

T.I. has returned to the familiar territory after he served a 11-month jail stint. And life's so good, he decides to share it with his queens in his new fashion-themed clip for "Love This Life," serves as the lead single from his forthcoming eighth studio album, "Trouble Man," is scheduled for September 4th. The 31-year-old Georgia-born rapper told MTV News that a 1972 Marvin Gaye song of the same name was the inspiration for the album title.
Through the song, T.I. talks about a woman falling in love with living the high life. Speaking to XXL magazine, the MC explained that the song speaks to women, "but from a man's perspective." He described the song's concept as "People who find themselves in a situation where the woman might say she wants to part ways with the man, but the man [is] like, 'Let's be sensible about this. You gonna leave all this? And go where?'" While T.I. incorporates references to cars, shoes, and jewelry, he also expresses the desire to have an understanding relationship.
That's T.I. himself harmonizing on the song's hook. It's not the first time Tip's sung on one of his singles. The song is thematically reminiscent of his 2008 chart-topper single "Whatever You Like," in which he delivered breathy, soft vocals on the chorus. T.I. made a killing on Paper Trail when he made it okay to trick if you got it. "Love This Life" is a great rap ballad that could make the toughest neighborhood thug want to buy candy and flowers for his girlfriend.
The King of the South is definitely talking big shit over the thumping, piano and bass guitar-driven soundbed, and letting his lady know that life don't get no better than this. He raps about treating his lady to the finer things of life in the Ryan Hope-directed smooth video, which is a fairly generic hip-hop video, with T.I. rapping and smoking a cigar while shots of sexy women sporting high-fashion outfits flash in and out. Nevertheless, "Love This Life" will certainly be occupying the airwaves this summer, and the clip is sure to spend some time on the weekly countdowns as well.

No comments: