Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, June 15, 2012

Robin Thicke Gets It On In "All Tied Up"

After dropping the visual for his cover of Whitney Houston tribute "Exhale," Robin Thicke keeping things grown and sexy, and decides to release the official video for another sexy slow jam, "All Tied Up," the third single off of his fifth 2011 effort "Love After War." The 35-year-old entertainer spends a lot of time pondering romantic turmoil, but he's at his best when he reverts to classic loverman form: squeezing gentle bossa nova chords on his acoustic guitar, and letting his feathery upper register do the dirty work.
During an interview with Chelsea Handler on Chelsea Lately, Thicke explained that he wrote this song after his actress wife, Paula Patton, refused to have sex with him one week when she was busy on set. "I was losing my mojo," he revealed. "I was taking care of the baby - we have a new year-and-a-half-old son, Julian... After a week or so, I wasn't gettin' none... I was like, I need to make a song that's gonna put her in some lingerie." Hear the panty-dropping crooner hit all the high notes above.
We were full-on expecting sexy ladies sexily tied up in sexy ropes and sailors knots in Thicke's latest visual. But the only thing tied up here is a shoelace, but that doesn't mean the kinky Duets judge didn't bring the titillation. The video is giving you exactly the naughtiness that the title suggests. The "Duets" star keeps it simple, sultry and sensual in the artistic black-and-white shots featuring him and some lovely eye candy getting close.
Heats up the screen in his new steamy video, the R&B crooner strips shirtless to show off what his wife Paula Patton has been working wit. He even breaks from his normal falsetto that he's known for and seduces with his alto range while he getting up close, bumping, grinding, petting heavily and becoming increasingly naked with a smoking hot supermodel for comfort. Peek into their intimate escapade. "All Tied Up," is going to make you wanna explore your sexuality immediately but in a safe, consensual way, obviously!

No comments: