Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, June 22, 2012

Tank Flatters The Ladies With "Compliments"

Durrell Babbs better known by his stage name Tank has returned with a music video featuring T.I. and Kris Stephens for "Compliments," the first single appears on the R&B singer's just released latest fifth effort, "This Is How I Feel," via Atlantic Records.
On single "Compliments," originally featured back in September of 2011, Tank regaled his girl with a laundry list of her admirable qualities. Now, the 36-year-old R&B veteran's returned to dole out another round of glowing praise on the official remix. For this version of the cut, original feature Kris Stephens cedes her spot to T.I., who showcases his own knack for flattery in a fresh guest verse.
The R&B crooner explained the background to the song: "I've been trying to fuse R&B along with more upbeat club music. I've been trying to find the perfect balance for me; to not to be so chanty and out there, but have a record I can sing on that can make sense in the club. Kris Stephens is my first artist off my label, so I had her on there showing off, giving a sultry vocal. If it's gonna be an R&B song, it's got to be about a woman. I created the record with a call-out, so women can participate, and so we could get back to celebrating women in that way, just as simple as a compliment. I was just trying to create that feel-good moment for women. We added T.I. to make the record totally unfair."
Tank never commanded a large budget for his music videos but him reach a new low with "Compliments." The Juwan Lee-directed visual takes place in an abandoned warehouse backed by a patchwork wall in Atlanta, and sees Tank singing about killing the ladies with flattery. As these threesome each prepare for their own sexy solo performance shots, all the while being goofy and having the time of their lives while on set. The single, is dedicated to all the women out there to let them know that they are appreciated and beautiful.

No comments: