Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

David Archuleta Released "I'll Never Go" Video

David Archuleta has just released a music video in support of his latest sensational new love song "I'll Never Go," the second single taken from the American Idol Season 7 runner-up's fourth studio OPM-album, "Forevermore," a collection of all original Filipino classic love songs, has been in stores since spring.
The OPM, or Original Pilipino Music, refers to pop songs–particularly ballads from the late 70s on–made famous by some of the country's most popular singers. "I wouldn't say that I sound better than the original singers because the singers here are so amazing. But I would hope that I could pay tribute to them with this album," Archuleta once said. The new ballad, which might be Archuleta's best song yet, and is sure to get tons of radio airplay this summer.
The 21-year-old soul singer is currently on a Mormon mission, and his content is rolling out at a slow pace in order to space things out before he returns. In March, the half-Honduran singer had another surprise for his fans: he announced he was cutting his Bieber-esque locks in favor of a more conservative look. "Just about to go get my haircut for my mission. You have to keep it short and clean, and nicely cut, so I'm going to go do that now," the singer said at the time.
The clip for "I'll Never Go," was filmed in Manila, back when Archuleta was still in the country, and is more than effective of achieving some great emotion despite being relatively simplistic in structure. The runner-up of 'American Idol' season 7 continues to promote his album "Forevermore," before moving on to his next studio installment called "BEGIN." He re-records singles by such artists as Christina Aguilera, Sarah McLachlan, Cyndi Lauper and U2 for the effort. Among the cover songs, there is one new material called "Broken," which he wrote himself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So excited to be getting David Archuleta music even while he is gone. What a workhorse.

Linda said...

Thank you David for loving your fans so much as to leave us all this beautiful music such as I'LL Never Go.