Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Shania Twain Returns With "Today Is Your Day"

Shania Twain is back and revealing her first new song and gave fans what they've been longing for six years! After a self-imposed musical hiatus filled with personal setbacks, the happy newlywed returns better than ever with a new video featuring the country megastar rehearsing her new tune, "Today Is Your Day," which celebrates living in the moment. With personal footage of her days, the new video assures fans that the 45-year-old country-pop superstar is continuing her reign as best-selling female artist in country music.
The inspirational piano ballad encouraging song with uplifting message will serve as the lead single of her upcoming fifth studio album. This self-empowerment anthem, which she co-produced with Nashville producer Nathan Chapman is a singalong of jangly piano and kindergarten rhymes. The Canadian songstress debuted the song on the June 12, the series finale of her reality television show, "Why Not? With Shania Twain," and the tune finds Twain summing up her recovery in Hallmark-worthy slogans. A great Twain song was about the attitude and the story more than the poetry, but these lyrics feel a tad trite, even by her standards.
"I wrote this song in real time as the series developed," the songbird tells Perez Hilton. "I'm mixing the record now, and by the end of the series the song should be released. I'm so excited! I can't believe it!" Twain explained the inspiration for this song: "The purpose of writing 'Today Is Your Day' in the first place was self-inspiration," she said. "I was talking to myself and saying, 'Today is your day. You can do it!' But the decision to even write the song and share it was a big decision for me, to find myself as a songwriter again, independently, for the very first time after all these years."
Twain gives her fans a closer look at her everyday life in new video for "Today Is Your Day," which showing the singer looking better than ever. The country legend is seen busy writing song, recording it in studio, and doing interviews and promo appearances for the song. While she sings the opening verses of the song, Twain proves she is a strong woman in more ways than one, as personal footage of having fun in skydiving, rock climbing play and other adventurous activities. Twain is ready for a comeback, and "Today Is Your Day" will surely appeal to anyone going through a tough time.

No comments: