Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Jennifer Hudson Says "No One Gonna Love You"

Jennifer Hudson admits to her lover that she has been through some things but not to hold it against her as she presents her just-released new video for her latest piano driven soulful single, "No One Gonna Love You." The second single from her sophomore LP "I Remember Me," which sports a more contemporary feel than her eponymous debut in 2008, touting feel-good songs about life, love, and happiness. "I'm excited about this album because it's almost like a renewal for me, reflected through the chapters of my life," comments Hudson who may be a part-time author and a successful actress, but she is a singer at heart.
Chronicling what seems like a bittersweet love story, the album kicks off with this optimistic Rich Harrison production, which builds from a vamping piano ditty to a full-fledged anthem. On her new lovesick tune, Hudson looks back on relationships and promises that in spite of the blunders of the past. The track shows off Hudson's strong vocal talents and personality as she tells the man in her life why she's the woman for him. The Grammy and Academy Award winner opens her first musical offering since lost her mother in late 2008 tragedy with this song, which begins with a major understatement: "I've been through some things."
The 29-year-old singer doesn't look any worse for the emotional wear in the Diana Martel-directed video. Hudson showcases her wide range of talents in a white tank, tuxedo vest and flattering black trousers. But a killer video wardrobe isn't the only thing that's got Hudson singing, her new turn marks the first time she's gotten to move to her music. "This is the first time that I've had the chance to dance," she told Rap-Up. "It was probably the part I anticipated the most and I actually had a lot of fun. I thought I accomplished it. You be the judge."
While the visuals for "No One Gonna Love You" don't exactly start off like a Cinderella story, they surely end on that note. "You gonna be on time tonight?" Hudson asks her man, who answers back clueless, "Tonight? What's tonight?" While Hudson deals with the all-too-common universal forgetfulness that is men remembering their anniversary, her beau is actually one-up on her, planning something a little more special than just a romantic dinner for two. And while Hudson sings that she "doesn't mind you putting up a little fight," she looks ready to let her man have it when she gets home, until he surprises her with a diamond ring on her finger in the end.

No comments: