Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Jessie James Releases Self-titled Debut Album

21 year-old newcomer Jessie James is releasing her self titled debut album, "Jessie James," and it's available at AmazonMP3 for only $1.99 today. The album, a mix of country-inspired pop, with 12 tracks and is led by the radio hit, "Wanted" hits stores Tomorrow, but Amazon is offering it a day early at least $6 less in most stores.
Jessie was born April 12, 1988 on a military base in Italy, and moving around the country for most of her childhood and adolescent years, Jessie took harbor in music, and its paid off. She never knew there was supposed to be a difference; her boots-and-beats debut is equal parts Carrie Underwood and Christina Aguilera. Jessie falters on a handful of snoozy power ballads but plays one heck of a small-town sex kitten on up-tempo numbers like 'Blue Jeans,' where she claims her tight pants get her into the club for free, and 'My Cowboy,' a sly country-rap jam.
James says she wanted to make music that was empowering to women. "I remember growing up and listening to other artists like Christina Aguilera and Shania Twain were I just felt empowered, and I felt great about myself. I wanted to make music just like that." But with looks like that, she certainly won't be limiting her fan base to the female gender. Destined to steal her way into the heart of pop and create her own legend, Jessie was lucky enough to get signed quickly to Mercury Records. This petite powerhouse with amazing vocal power and range will soon release "Wanted", the leading single from Jessie's debut album.
"I only want to be wanted by you," belts out newly minted pop diva on “Wanted," and it’s love at 1st listen. The music video of "Wanted" was shot on March 28, directed by Travis Kopach in LA. Actor Erik Von Detten cameo on video as a cop agent that pursuit Jessie, and he kisses her in the end. Jessie's songs are well done and her voice is just fine and dandy. For Jessie, music is her life, her passion, her lover. She won’t even date, with her focus saved strictly for her career. She has no other choice. And now, she is fully prepared to see all those childhood dreams finally come true. Jessie’s self-titled bow proves she’s more than ready to seize her moment.

No comments: