Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

India.Arie ft.Gramps Morgan | "Therapy" (Video)

The Grammy Award winning soul R&B artist India.Arie (born October 3, 1975 in Colorado) is back, and giving us a new, beautifully music video for her song "Therapy," the 2nd single off India.Arie's 4th studio album "Testimony: Vol. 2, Love & Politics," which was released on February 10, 2009. It debuted at No.3 on the Billboard 200, and No.2 on the R&B chart.
It's a bright and sunny love song. I'm glad this song finally got a video. The famed photographer David LaChapelle directed video depicts Arie living it up, and singing from the mountain tops in Hawaii. The clip sure does it justice, and a lots of vibrancy here with the backdrop colors and Arie’s outfits with her personality, and featuring roots reggae artist Roy "Gramps" Morgan. On it, Arie says that love is the best medicine: "You're takin' good care of me, boy I can't bear to leave, 'cause I need your therapy," she sings.
I love this great video, the song is beautiful and Arie definitely looks amazing and sparkling in this one. Also her lyrics and voice are a gem for the music industry, especially today. Stunning! I hope she will have a big hit with it! Enjoy the clip below.

No comments: