Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"I Love You, Man" Leads Today's DVD Releases

One of the funniest movies of the decade, and the hilarious and unforgettable bro-mantic comedy hit “I Love You, Man” is finally making an appearance on DVD starting today!
I Love You, Man” is a comedy from director John Hamburg and starring Paul Rudd and Jason Segel as two completely different guys who form an unlikely friendship in this start-to-finish laugh marathon about a lovable, yet awkward, groom to-be Peter Klaven(Rudd) goes on a series of man-dates to find a best man for his wedding. But when his insta-bond with his new man, Sydney Fife (Segal) puts a strain on his relationship with his fiancée, can the trio learn to live happily ever after? Are you man enough to say it?
Sometimes, a comedy doesn't have to be laugh-out-loud hysterical to be a good comedy. Not necessarily great for anything but the jokes, which in most cases are enough. "I Love You, Man" is a bromance in its truest form, filled with outrageous humor, and surprisingly enough. The film is an hugely enjoyable comical and heartwarming story in that it paints an entertaining and humorous portrait of friendship and capitalizes on the strengths of a talented cast. The movie works because everything hinges on the camaraderie and undeniable chemistry between Rudd and Segel, who give a startlingly funny and original performance. Paul Rudd is one of those guys who could stand there and read a phone book, and we would laugh. Without question, "I Love You, Man" is one of the funniest (and oddest) things in the comedy this year.

No comments: