Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ashley Tisdale's Busy Week Includes New Album, Movie

For anyone wondering how Ashley Tisdale is charting her post-"HS Musical" career, all they have to do is look at this week. Tisdale not only has a new album, "Guilty Pleasure," hit shelves Tuesday, but also a new flick from the 20th Century Fox, "Aliens in the Attic," out Friday.
"They are both so different," she told MTV News about her music and her movie. "I want them(fans) to hear one and see the other. They are completely different. My music career is being who I am and connecting with the fans in that way." If you think it's a lot of pressure to have two big releases out in the same week, think again. The 24-year-old Actress/Pop Media princess said in interviews that "I don't put pressure on myself, and I don't like working under pressure. Listening to what I did, putting all that hard work in, I'm really proud of it. I think it's important for me to be happy with what I did." If fans really like "Aliens in the Attic" and "Guilty Pleasure", maybe Tisdale could end up at the top of the box office and the Billboard albums chart all in one week.
Tisdale's new sophomore album, "Guilty Pleasure" breaks out of 'High School' mode, and aimed at a more mature audience. The New Jersey native says she's taking her career to the next level, and the album was set on an edgier rock vibe. The cover features her in a tight black skirt and semi-revealing top, and her inspirations for the album's music. "Guilty Pleasure" might be "American Idol." Not only has Tisdale talked about her obsession with "Idol," but several of the songs on the album show a strong Kelly Clarkson influence.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

I think Ashley Tisdale's new album is much better than her previous album. Good for her! I still remember her from "The Suite Life of Zach and Cody" on Disney channel. That was her first big start to stardom.